System Analyst – Java (Ref: 20190102 DC/EC)
- Perform application design and implementation in enhancement projects;
- Assist in project implementation;
- Facilitate user requirement gathering and recommend best practice solutions;
- System maintenance and production support.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science, IT or equivalent;
- At least 5 years’ experience in application development;
- Solid experience in systems design, development and testing methodologies;
- Knowledge of JSP, Servlet, AJAX, JSON, UML, JMS, Object-Relational Mapping, IBM WebSphere, MQ, RAD, DB2 on UNIX and Swift is a plus;
- Experience in developing mobile application using xcode is an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work with in-house development team and external vendors;
- Able to work independently, self- motivated, with strong analytical mind;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer/Analyst Programmer.
Business Analyst – Banking Projects (Ref: 20190110 DC/EC)
- Act as a key interface between business users and technical developers;
- Perform business analysis on banking business and feasibility study for new IT initiatives;
- Document and analyze business and user requirements;
- Prepare/review User Acceptance Test (UAT) plans and manage/coordinate overall UAT;
- Conduct training to end users on new system/functions;
- Assist in project management and implementation.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science or Business Studies;
- At least 2 years’ IT experience in banking industry;
- Experience and good understanding on banking products;
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Projects);
- Self-motivated, possess analytical-mind and creative/excellent problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication with strong Chinese report writing skills;
- Deadline-sensitive and ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Business Analyst.
Analyst Programmer – Banking Projects (Ref: 20181227 DC/JC)
- Participate development and maintenance of financial application systems for our clients in banking and finance sectors;
- Perform change request implementation, including requirement collection, impact analysis, technical design, system integration testing and UAT support;
- Prepare technical specification, resolve problems and complete customization development within scheduled timeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or related disciplines;
- Solid experience in application development and implementation;
- SQL technical knowledge, MS-SQL technical knowledge, C# or VB is a must;
- SSIS and SSAS preferred;
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, good analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- Less experience will be considered as programmers.
BI Specialist – Banking Projects (Ref: 20181218 DC/EC)
- Conduct business process review and finalizing requirements scope;
- Develop business intelligence tools, collaborating with off-site developer;
- Maintain/support and implement business intelligence / data warehouse platform;
- Prepare system documentation, manage solution deployment & system roll-out;
- Troubleshoot issues on BI reports & dashboards;
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required.
- University graduate in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 1-2 years related experience in business intelligence/data warehouse;
- Experience in SQL (preferably ANSI/ DB2 SQL);
- Good in analytic and data modelling, OLAP and BI reporting;
- Technical skills (either one of below):
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Service, SQL Server Reporting Service;
- Oracle Hyperion, Business Object;
- IBM Cognos; and/or
- Good attitude, self-motivated and be able to work independently;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Immediate available is highly preferred;
- Less experience will be considered as Programmer. Fresh Graduated is also welcome.
ETL/Data Warehouse Specialist – Banking Projects (Ref: 20181210 DC/EC)
- Be involved in data warehouse projects for our banking customers;
- Using ETL for loading data from database.
- Degree holder in Computer Studies, Information Technology or related qualifications;
- 0 to 8 year working experience;
- Detail oriented; strong analytical skills;
- Familiar with SQL, database, Korn shell scripting and VBA coding;
- Familiar with Unix or Linux environment;
- Familiar with IBM Datastage or other BI tools (e.g., Informatica, OWB, OBIEE. etc.) is a plus;
- Understanding business intelligence and data warehouse is a plus;
- Understanding banking industry and risk management is a plus.
本公司提供優厚待遇，包括良好的晉昇機會、認股權、薪酬及福利。如欲申請上列職位空缺，請將閣下詳細履歷、現時薪酬、薪金要求及求職信，電郵至: email@example.com (請註明附註編號)或以郵寄方式至本公司， 地址:香港北角英皇道663號5樓志鴻科技國際(香港)有限公司人力資源經理收。